Sunday, February 14, 2010

Family Troubles -.-

If i was in the same situation that Chris McCandless, dealing with the conflicts between him and his family, and wanted to be adopted by a friend that I spent a lot of time with, I would mostly likely wouldn't like to be adopted to another family. I believe that families always go through disagreements and hardships, but getting a complete new family is going over the line. Wanting to get away from family without any bonds could be a good idea if your parents dont respect your views or anything. Having connects with other families would be to much for me to handle and my family would be the main family and i wouldnt need any other family.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a good answer. How can a man even ask another grown man to adopt him. Especially right before he is going into the wild and may nevver return.. Chris had a family and he did love them, and so did this guy. That is just such a wierd question to ask anyone.

    ReplyDelete