Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This is me...


Whats up Blogging Central? My name is Eric and im from Spokane Washington, but born in Seattle. Im coming to WSU as a new freshman, i decided to take a semester off to help with finacial issues with my household. I have many hobbies within my life that include hanging with friends, watching tv or movies, playing games, sleeping of course, eating, and all the rest lol. If u can tell my writing is very wordy sometimes, but i dont really act smart sometimes. I enjoy the outdoors as in hiking, traveling, and exploring forests or many other locations. I don't enjoy many books, usual action books that catch my attention (its hard to catch my attention). I have a photographic memory, but only works if im paying attention. Hmm.... OH! im usually a wise in math (unless the teacher cant teach, but i can usually teach myself) and i can learn new things extemely fast. I am Majoring in Computer Science because im also a computer wise and can fix a computer problem if i mess with the mechanics. So yeah thats about all that I can think about... if u have any questions dont be afraid to ask! Oh and i like Ninjas if u cant tell by my pic :D

4 comments:

  1. Hey there Eric! It's cool to see that your also from Seattle. Surprisingly I havn't met too many people from there yet. That cat pick is goofy. What kind of places have you traveled to? I also havn't been hiking in a while, not since that month long outdoor excursion and that was about four years ago. I've been meaning to get back out there but maybe not for such a grueling amount of time. I took a computer technology class when I was in community college. It mostly focused on circuitry analysis and I really liked learning about the physics involved. Send me a comment whenever you feel like it.

    Cheers!

    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from the seattle area too and i miss it over there. Im also not a very big reader but i have been getting into war novels and those are usually pretty exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually I don't have any talent of computer. I only know how to type, check emails and play little flash computer games. The hartest computer game that I have played is CS, and I am a terrible player. If your major is computer science, probably I will bother you about the computer questions. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eric, I really liked Spokane when I was growing up. I went up there quiet a bit. Have you been to the Blue Mountains. I grew up like 20 minutes from the border. There is plenty to do there all times of year. Well man I look forward to getting to know you better in class. Take care man.

    ReplyDelete